Saturday 8 March 2014

DREAM YOU CAN'T DREAM(2)



                                                                              ( real-life story )

                                              How Sai Baba changed my life.......Sushant Sinha

 



I am an atheist

You will be shocked to know that I went to Shirdi to accompany my wife (who is a firm believer of Sai Baba) for darshan and did not even visit the shrine I stayed at the hotel while my wife went for Sai Darshan. 

I never really believed in god until I was struck with the biggest tragedy of my life! 

I lost my son at the age of 5. My son got jaundice and never recovered from it. I remember the time he breathed his last in the hospital. I remember screaming and losing my sanity. I blamed god for taking my son away from me. What harm did that little boy do to anyone that he was snatched away from me?  

I went into a shell. All I wanted to know was why god took my son away from me. I blamed my wife for being Sai Baba's supporter all these years. I remember yelling at her, 'What good did all your trips to Shirdi do for us? Our son is gone, Sai Baba slapped you across your face'. 

Yet, my wife did not stop praying to him. I hated that site of her praying in front of Sai. Then one night, I had a dream that changed my life. 

Sai Baba came in my dream. 

                          

Ever since that dream, I have become a firm believer of Sai Baba. Baba came and conversed with me. He told me everything would be fine. And it became fine.

I was sitting in one corner, extremely angry at him. 

He came closer to me and told me how my son was with him. 

I demanded him to release him. I wanted my son back. But Sai Baba told me he was happy where he was and that he would come back to me in a year's time. 

I said I won't wait that long, why should I? He was my son! He was my right, my life. Yet Sai Baba was persistent. He told me to stay calm and get my life together. I was told to make my relationship with my wife normal.

She too was going through a dark phase. Sai Baba told me that my son would be happy if I was happy. And then I saw my son, right behind Sai Baba. His face shone bright and he looked happy! 

He told me that he loved me and his mother and that he would be back in one year.

Then, I suddenly woke up with a heavy heart. 

I had tears in my eyes. 

My son was fine. Sai Baba was there to take care of my son. I tried to get my life back on track. I started work, and tried to normalize my relationship with my wife. In 3 months, my wife announced that she was pregnant. 

I was over the moon.  

After 9 months, my wife delivered a baby boy. And trust me when I say this, the baby looked just like my first son. It was my Aarav, My baby had come back to me.   



My faith in Sai Baba has been restored.Sai Baba changed my life and I am ever grateful to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment