Sunday 8 March 2015

THE ANGEL ON EARTH

         

Readers find some very simple and short tales here in between many serious topics; Why!
Well, we all know that ‘smallest thing’ (like an atom) at times, generates biggest energy. So, to recharge our humane energy, these short stories come-up from time to time.



Please read this mini-tale which has a very strong and intrinsic meaning in it; Who knows, in these days of rat-race for achieving our own goal, this tale might rekindle our memories for the great and incomparable ‘flag-bearer’ of our race.
  Once upon a time, a child was going to be born. A few moments before the birth, the child asked the God :

“I am so small, I can not do anything myself ; How would I live on earth ? Be kind enough and allow me to live with you only; I do not want to go anywhere else.”

God replied – “I have so-many Angels here with me;I have chosen one out of them for you; She will take care of you.”

  “ But tell me, I just don’t do anything here in heaven; I only sing and smile and that’s more than enough for me to keep happy.” - asked the child.

God replied - “ Your Angel will sing for you and will keep smiling for you always and you will actually feel her never ending love for you. You will remain happy.”  “ And when the people there will talk to me, how will I understand them, I do not know their language ? – asked the child.

God replied – “ Your Angel will talk to you in the most sweetest and loving words; The words that you have never even heard here in heaven. And with great care and patience, she will also teach you to speak the language.” “ But what will I do when I want to talk to you ? – asked the child.

God replied – “ Your Angel will teach you to pray with folded hands and that’s how you will be able to speak to me.” “I have heard that there are bad people also on earth, and who will protect me from them ? “- questioned the child.

God replied again – “ Your Angel will protect you even if her own life is in danger.” “ But I will always be sad because I will not be able to see you. “ – the child said.

God replied – “ You don’t have to worry for that; Your Angel will always talk to you about me and she will also tell you how you may come back to me.”

 There were infinite eternal bliss, then prevailing in the heaven; But a distant sound of some groaning was coming from the earth ! The child understood that it was time for him to go ! He wept and wept; and asked god – “ Now that I will have to go, kindly tell me the name of that Angel ? ”

God replied – “ The Angel’s name is of no importance; You only know that you will address her as MOTHER.                             

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write this mini tale on this 'International Day of Women' ! It brings tears to my eyes..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true and touching.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. “ Your Angel will protect you even if her own life is in danger.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our-smallworld.tk20 March 2015 at 12:18

      Seen it personally in my life.....my friend.

      Delete
  5. " MOTHER " .... the most significant word in my life. Beautifully represented....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our-smallworld.tk20 March 2015 at 12:19

      Thanks 'Derby'....Live in peace.

      Delete
  6. This touched me to my core..no words..only gratitude my dear soul..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our-smallworld.tk20 March 2015 at 12:15

      Thanks 'Bev'; Indeed we have no words to express feelings for our mother. You know it best.... Live well...live in eternal bliss.

      Delete